John serves as Partner and is responsible for sourcing and executing new development opportunities, project management, financial and market analysis, site selection feasibility and due diligence. California, Oregon and Washington.
- San Bernardino Logistics Center Buildings I & II. 332,231 SF and 392,983 SF
- I-215 Commerce Center - Colton, CA; Ground up development of a 225,000 SF spec industrial building
- The Ranch by Transwestern – Eastvale, CA; Ground up development of 2 single load spec buildings of 70,000 SF and 270,000 SF
- Almeria – Fontana, CA; Ground up development of a 235,500 SF single load spec building
- Boyle Fontana 202,000 SF & 78,000 SF Spec
- 6000 Condor Moorpark. Adaptive Re-use 202,000 SF
Before joining Transwestern, John was with CBRE for over 30 years and achieved the title of Executive Vice President. While at CBRE, John transacted more the 200 million square feet of industrial buildings valued in excess of $6 billion.
NAIOP – Inland Empire Chapter
Colbert Coldwell Circle CBRE
AIR Largest industrial Transaction 1996,2014
Los Angeles Business Journal LA’s Best Industrial Broker 2014
John holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business- Real Estate Emphasis from the University of Southern California.